Opening hours
Monday to Thursday, 10am to 3pm

Do I need to do anything if I receive parental allowance and move abroad?

Yes. You have a duty to notify Barsilsskipanin about this before you move.

Send a letter to TAKS via Mínboks or by post to Barsilsskipanin, Smyrilsvegur 20, Postboks 2151, 110 Tórshavn.

Learn more about moving or your duty to report changes under quick links.


Call our customer service on 35 26 00 Monday to Thursday from 10am to 3pm or send an e-mail to We are happy to help.